- AEIMM may receive and store information you enter or provide to use through your use of the AEIMM Website. For example, you may enter or provide AEIMM information that AEIMM may receive and store when you place an order, register, participate in any Services provided by AEIMM, or send AEIMM an email or other type of correspondence. The information may include:
- your name;
- your mailing address;
- your email address;
- your phone number;
- your credit card information;
- other personal or preference information you provide to AEIMM; and,
- information you provide to AEIMM about other people, including but not limited to, the name and address of a gift recipient.
- AEIMM will never request any credit card information, user name, password, or any other personal information from you through email. This is an attempt to steal your personal information known as “phishing.” If you receive an email that looks like it is sent by AEIMM and is asking you for any type of personal information, delete the email and do not respond.
- AEIMM may receive information about you from other sources. This information may allow AEIMM to improve the level of service offered to you through product recommendations or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- AEIMM may receive and store information received from you through your use and interaction with the AEIMM Website, such as, but not limited to, information obtained through the use of “cookies” or alphanumeric identifiers that AEIMM transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. AEIMM may use “cookies” to obtain information when your web browser access the Site.
- AEIMM does not require you, as a condition for using the Site, to permit AEIMM’s use of “cookies” and you can choose to utilize software or other programs, provided by you at your own risk and cost, which are designed to allow you to access the Site anonymously. The “help” function of most web browsers can provide you with specific information about how to prevent your web browser from accepting “cookies.”
- AEIMM may utilize the information obtained from “cookies” for reporting and analysis purposes, to determine the performance of any marketing efforts undertaken by AEIMM, and the delivery of relevant marketing messages, advertisements, and special offers.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
- AEIMM may share information with carefully selected vendors, business partners and other organizations, which are not part of AEIMM. These companies and organizations may use the information AEIMM shares to provide special opportunities and offers to you.
- AEIMM may also share information with companies that provide support services to AEIMM (such as a printer, mailing house or web host) or that help AEIMM market AEIMM’s products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information AEIMM shares with them for any other purpose.
- In the event that AEIMM should sell or transfer some or all of the business assets of the AEIMM Website, AEIMM generally would transfer the corresponding information regarding AEIMM customers and users of the AEIMM Website. Additionally, AEIMM may also retain a copy of that information.
Protection of Your Information
- The AEIMM Website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions.
January 1, 2010